CASA OUTREACH TEAM
Are you interested in volunteering for CASA but do not have the time to serve as an advocate?
Do you have previous experience planning events, fundraising, or community outreach?
Joining the new CASA Outreach Team is another way to make a meaningful difference in the lives of youth in foster care in our community.
CASA Outreach Team:
- Researches and locates opportunities to network and build new relationships for CASA
- Arranges and conducts presentations on behalf of the organization
- Hosts informational tables at events and community days
- Spreads the word about CASA
- Coordinates the annual School Supply Collection
- Coordinates the annual holiday gift drive
- Hosts various child events as needed throughout the year (Aging out Day, birthday events, etc)
- We are always looking for new ways to connect with community members, and our new CASA Ambassadors will be instrumental in engaging new potential volunteers and stakeholders.
Please email Erica at Erica@passaiccountycasa.org if you are interested in learning more about our CASA Outreach Team program.