Employment opportunities will be posted here as available.
1. Serve as an important ambassador of CASA for Children’s work to the community, donors, volunteers and supporters to ensure children continue to receive the support needed to thrive in their community.
2. Under the direction of the Program Manager
- Coordinate the holiday gift collection and drive for children in foster care
- Coordinate the back to school collection for children in foster care
- Coordinate and serve as liaison for volunteer groups conducting outside collections to benefit CASA for children (schools, scout groups, religious organizations, businesses)
3. Under the direction of the Program Manager
- Support volunteer enrichment event activities
- Coordinate volunteer reporting activities
- Support volunteer retainment events and research
4. Under the direction of the Executive Director
- Conduct research for grant opportunities to support volunteer and child services
- Assist with seasonal development needs including mailings or event preparation
1. Provide School supplies and holiday gifts for 300 children in foster care.
2. Research and draft 5-7 new grant opportunities
3. Organize 2 Volunteer engagement sessions
1. Must be a highly effective communicator and able to transition between working with volunteers, donors and clients alike
2. High levels of skills with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, design software and Internet skills
3. Extremely detailed oriented
4. High level and energetic writing skills
5. Demonstrated organizational planning and ability to plan multiple tasks simultaneously
6. Commitment to the mission of CASA strongly desired
7. Spanish bilingual a plus but not required
8. A team player to work in a fast paced environment with conflicting priorities.
Training and Evaluation
1. Attend meetings, in-service and training sessions identified by SPCDC AmeriCorps Program and the Passaic County CASA for Children.
2. Attend National Days of Service, AmeriCorps week, and events sponsored by the Corporation for National & Community Service.
Download the application here.
Non-Profit Operations, Fundraising, Marketing and Social Media Internships Available (Unpaid)