FY 2017 Annual Report
There are many ways you can help CASA's vital work advocating for and protecting CASA's foster youth. All you need is a little time to make a difference. Here's what you can do if you have...
30 SECONDS: GET CONNECTED
- Follow us on Facebook, and Twitter to stay informed about foster care in Passaic County and the United States.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive first access to announcements, blog posts, and event invitations.
1 MINUTE: SPREAD THE WORD
- Learn the facts about foster care by visiting our blog.
- Share social media posts directly to your social media channels.
5 MINUTES: MAKE A DONATION
- Visit our donation page to make a secure gift with a credit card or checking account.
- You can also send a check or cash gift to our offices, located at 415 Hamburg Tpk, B1, Wayne, NJ 07470
10 MINUTES: EXPLORE OTHER GIVING OPTIONS
- Learn about our monthly giving program.
- Find out if a planned gift is a good fit.
- Explore whether your company participates in corporate matching programs, and see if CASA might be eligible to benefit.
45 MINUTES: DONATE GOODS
- The youth we serve benefit from tickets to events, specially selected gifts, gift cards, and other in-kind donations, particularly around the holidays. Contact our program manager (Gina@passaiccountycasa.org) if you are able to donate items.
- The CASA program has a wish list of needs including copy paper, new laptops and tablets for staff use, coffee/K-cup supplies, paper products for training classes, office supplies, and cases of water.
1 HOUR: ATTEND AN INFO SESSION
- Join an Info Session to learn more about becoming a CASA volunteer.
3-5 HOURS: ATTEND AN EVENT
- Attend our annual Tricky Tray or 10th Anniversary Champions for Children Gala to support our work and have a great time while doing it!
MORE TIME: ADVOCATE FOR FOSTER YOUTH
- If you have even more time to spare, please consider becoming an advocate. Learn more about getting involved with our program here.