Everyone can do something to help abused and neglected children!
There are many ways you can help CASA's vital work advocating for and protecting CASA's foster youth. All you need is a little time to make a difference. Here's what you can do if you have...
30 SECONDS: GET CONNECTED
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay informed about foster care in Passaic County and the United States.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive first access to announcements, blog posts, and event invitations.
1 MINUTE: SPREAD THE WORD
- Learn the facts about foster care by visiting our blog.
- Share social media posts directly to your social media channels.
- Know someone who would make a great CASA? Shoot them an email and tell them so!
5 MINUTES: MAKE A DONATION
- Visit our donation page to make a secure gift with a credit card or checking account.
- You can also send a check or cash gift to our offices, located at 415 Hamburg Tpk, B1, Wayne, NJ 07470
10 MINUTES: EXPLORE OTHER GIVING OPTIONS
45 MINUTES: DONATE GOODS
- The youth we serve benefit from tickets to events, specially selected gifts, gift cards, and other in-kind donations, particularly around the holidays. Contact our Office Manager Pam Saunders (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are able to donate items.
- The CASA program has a wish list of needs including copy paper, new laptops and tablets for staff use, coffee/K-cup supplies, paper products for training classes, office supplies, and cases of water.
- Host a school supply drive over the summer or a holiday gift drive in November and December.
1 HOUR: ATTEND AN INFO SESSION
- Join an Info Session to learn more about becoming a CASA volunteer.
- Become a CASA Ambassador and help us out at events and around the office when we need extra hands. Email Director of Training and Outreach Jessica Mickley for more information! (Jessica@passaiccountycasa.org)
- Request CASA flyers that you can post in your community on bulletin boards and in store windows. Email Communications Coordinator Laura Warne (email@example.com) if you would like to help out!
3-5 HOURS: ATTEND AN EVENT
- Attend our annual Tricky Tray or Voices for Children Gala to support our work and have a great time while doing it!
MORE TIME: ADVOCATE FOR FOSTER YOUTH
- If you have even more time to spare, please consider becoming an advocate. Learn more about getting involved with our program here.