Copy of Volunteer Today

Over 300 children in Passaic County are in need of a CASA volunteer. You can help a waiting child by signing up to learn more below.

  RSVP to attend a no commitment one hour information session on Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017 at 6 p.m. to learn more.

Name *

Nothing you share will be posted on Facebook. This information is sent directly to CASA staff.