Join the CASA Growth!
Below are opportunities that individuals and groups can pursue to help Passaic County CASA. Whether you choose to volunteer a few hours per week helping to spread the word about CASA, or provide volunteer support for one of our special events, your time and talents are extremely valuable to us!
- Fundraising Committee (meets once per month to plan special events)
- Special Events (attend special events and assist at check-in, sell raffles, set up, clean up, etc)
- Board of Trustees Member (meets once per month)
Individual and/or Group Opportunities
- Run a school supplies drive or backpack collection
- Distribute CASA brochures or posters in your community, place of business or worship
- Organize a collection of toiletries for older youth in foster care
- Run a new toys collection (we are unable to accept used toys)
- Host a fundraiser to benefit CASA
- Host a volunteer recognition event
- Sponsor a Child
Please complete the form below to indicate interest in these or other volunteer opportunities.