Join the CASA Growth!
Become a CASA Ambassador!
Become an advocate for CASA within your community. Learn how to speak about CASA, develop new presentation skills, and network with other people who support the CASA mission. Help CASA speak up for more children by learning how to speak up for CASA.
- Represent CASA at community events
- Help increase social media presence
- Network with community members
- Develop presentation and leadership skills
- Present information sessions and educational trainings
Training will be held from 6 - 9 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 16, at the CASA office, located at 415 Hamburg Turnpike, Suite B1, Wayne. Please register for the training below.
Below are additional opportunities that individuals and groups can pursue to help Passaic County CASA. Whether you choose to volunteer a few hours per week helping to spread the word about CASA, or provide volunteer support for one of our special events, your time and talents are extremely valuable to us!
- Fundraising Committee (meets once per month to plan special events)
- Special Events (attend special events and assist at check-in, sell raffles, set up, clean up, etc)
- Board of Trustees Member (meets once per month)
Individual and/or Group Opportunities
- Run a school supplies drive or backpack collection
- Distribute CASA brochures or posters in your community, place of business or worship
- Organize a collection of toiletries for older youth in foster care
- Run a new toys collection (we are unable to accept used toys)
- Host a fundraiser to benefit CASA
- Host a volunteer recognition event
- Sponsor a Child
Please complete the form below to indicate interest in these or other volunteer opportunities.